Page path Navigation
GLOBALENE TPV is a multi-purpose thermoplastic elastomer that comes in a wide range of hardness. With excellent compression set and high temperature resistance, TPV is used in extrusion or injection molding for the automotive sealing system, door/ window seals and other soft touch products.
- With ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM) particles finely dispersed in PP base in the production process, TPV closely resembles EPDM rubber in its mechanical, chemical and thermoset properties.
- Processible by common thermoplastic molding machine without the use of special processing equipment.
- Easy to recycle for reuse to save cost. Scrap generated in the production process (such as scrap from injection runner and extruded plastic ) and finished products (if choose to) can be directly recycled back into the process. Post consumer TPV products can also be recycled and reused after a simple process to help support sustainability to the environment.
- TPV has the advantages of both rubber and plastics, thereby having a wider range of applications. It is also easy to color and able to use heat fusible bond with a variety of plastics, which means more possibilities in new product design and new fields of application for the rubber industry.
- TPV can be used to enhance and modify the toughness of plastics.
- TPV has superior compression set resistance and compression stress relaxation, excellent heat aging resistance, and good chemical resistance.
- FDA, RoHS