Page path Navigation
Globalprene™ SEPS is hydrogenated styrenic block copolymer with isoprene segments. After hydrogenation, the copolymer is composed of polystyrene (S) - polyethylene (E)-polypropylene (P) -polystyrene (S) and abbreviated as SEPS.
Hydrogenation SEPS virtually eliminates the double bonds in the diene molecules and consequentially, significantly reduces degradation caused by O2, O3, and UV. Thus SEPS shows improved application temperature, oxidation resistance, good transparency.
- High oil absorption ratio
- Rheology modifier
- Unique thixotropic agent to control flow and good mechanical properties
- Thickeners of paraffinic oils, allowing for the production of gels ,greases with thixotropic, shear-thinning behavior.
- Cable-filling compounds
- Cosmetic thickeners
- Transparent, scented candles
- Sealants, coatings and energy damping
- FDA, RoHS